November 29, 1954
Original black-and-white photograph. First C. W. Post entrance sign bordering Northern blvd.
LIU Post Early Days Digital Collection is owned by Long Island University and housed in Archives and Special Collections in the Library at LIU Post. The copyright resides with Long Island University. The Library requests that users contact LIU Post’s Archives and Special Collections for permission to reproduce any images from the LIU Post Early Days Digital Collection. LIU requires that its patrons use the following Courtesy Line in any instances of digital reproduction: "Courtesy of Archives and Special Collections. LIU Post Library. Long Island University." For assistance, please call 516/299-2880.